As a UI / UX Designer at WPMinds, you will be responsible for transforming ideas into beautiful “user-focused” designs that are optimized for conversion and ease of use.
To join this role, here’s the one you are:
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a creative thinker who has the eye for visually attractive design.
- You’re comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You’re confident in accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Minimum 3+ years work experience.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software like Sketch/Figma/InvisionApp.
- Experience with web and mobile app design.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
- Excellent wireframe skills to break down big ideas into easy to use interfaces.
- Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS (you won’t be coding, but you need to know this so you can communicate with developers).
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, and web design constraints when it comes to speed.
- Obsessive in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers. What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a great opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time.
- Work from your home.
- Internet with device while working from home.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Maternity Allowance
- No Interest Loans
- Wedding Bonus
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Quarterly Dinners
- Annual Trips
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
This is a remote position – our team is spread in different cities right now because of COVID-19 but our main office is based in Gulberg, Lahore which will start operations again once COVID-19 situation gets better, so company operating hours are 11:45am to 10pm . Once we are back in office you have to join from our main office.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting to you, then please submit your application!
Please clearly include the following in your application:
- Your experience in UI/UX . The more details you can provide the better!
- What is your favorite design tool and why.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered. Details about your experience, qualifications, personality, etc are very helpful.
- Profile links with design samples (Dribble, Uplabs, Behance etc)
- Other profile links if available (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
Also note, don’t forget to proofread before submitting. Check spelling, capitalization, etc. This is your chance to make your application stand out 🙂
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly. Qualified candidates will be asked to do a simple code challenge.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!