We Love Our People & WordPress
Our team has over seven years of experience in helping businesses like yours to develop, maintain and grow WordPress websites.
WPMinds.com is our new baby and we’re even more passionate than ever before to work with our customers to help them grow their online businesses.
Our Guiding Work Principles
These guiding principles are the roadmap to carry out our day to day work at WP Minds.
Treating Our Customers Fairly – Self-Regulation
- Explain you our services, offers, and charges in simple words.
- Provide you with our terms of business.
- Getting to know your business needs and preferences prior to recommending any custom solution.
- Keep you appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Staying up to date with the ongoing updates in the WordPress space in particular and growing your business online in general.
- Putting all our efforts to make sure that all your data is secure with us.
- Continous personal and professional training for our team.
We can’t survive in this business unless we over-deliver on our promises.
Our customers don’t come to us for WordPress development only. Instead, in most cases, they’re trying to achieve some bigger business goals through their website development. It’s our top priority to understand our customers ultimate business goals and do our best through our WordPress development and advice to help our customers achieve those “bigger goals”.
Support When You Need It
Our team’s top goal is to be there when you need it the most. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our customer support experience because we love our customers.