Building an online coaching website is a complicated and time-consuming affair. We help coaches simplify the process of building and maintaining their online home bases by choosing the best website building tools so they can lead in their coaching niche.
Our customer includes trauma therapists, business coaches & trainers.
Our Team’s Ultimate Goal
Seek happiness, fulfilment & satisfaction through our work.
This ultimate goal is not possible to achieve without passing happiness, fulfilment and satisfaction to our internal and external customer’s first.
Our Team’s Professional Goal
Our goal is to become one of the Top 10 WordPress Development, Maintenance and Support agencies in the World.
Our Guiding Principles
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- People (team & customers) first approach.
- We believe if our people (internal & external customers) are growing, we are growing.
- Learners are the earners.
- We are a solution provider. Everything is figure it out able.
- Our systems are the key to run the show. We need to follow the systems religiously.
- Lastly, don’t forget to enjoy the journey.
Our Dream Team
We believe that “teamwork is a dreamwork.”
Our dream team is a small team with a big impact.
- Working together towards a common vision.
- Have empathy for each other.
- Enjoy learning & growing together.
- 100% responsible for their own success.
- Believe that everything is figured it out able.
- Respect the systems.
- Have fun on the journey.
How Our Team Member’s Support The Team to Achieve Team Goals
They say there is no I in the team!
The best way our team can achieve our goal of becoming one of the top 10 WordPress agencies in the world is if our individual team members will become top 10 in their respective fields.
- WordPress Development, Support & Maintenance
- Customer Services
Our Service Delivery Guidelines
- Communicate super fast and effectively.
- Understand the customer requirements thoroughly before committing.
- Share customer requirements simply and clearly with the people involved in the delivery.
- Perform quality check before delivery.
- Follow the process (written checklist) all the time.
- Always aim to deliver more than promised and faster.
- If there is a problem, we always communicate as early as possible.
Matt Mullenweg: Matt is the co-founder of open-source software WordPress, which has democratized the digital publishing industry. Over 40% of the web is built on WordPress at the time of writing this.
Brian Gardner: Brian is the founder of Studio Press Themes, which is now acquired by WP Engine. WordPress & Genesis Framework has impacted our lives greatly in the last decade. Our founders Rana & Ijaz met with Brian at the Word Camp US 2019 to share our gratitude.
Syed Balkhi: He is an award-winning entrepreneur. He was recognized as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 by the United Nations. Over 15+ million websites use the software built by his companies.
Joost de Valk: He is a founder of the Yoast SEO plugin, which is one of the most popular plugins in the WordPress plugin repository with over 9 million downloads. In this short interview, our head learner Rana asked Joost the following questions:
- What inspired him about WordPress?
- How WordPress and Yoast SEO plugin changed his life?
- How did he get the idea to build a Yoast SEO Plugin?
- What is his best advice for those who have the plugin idea and looking to build a WordPress plugin?
Why You Should Work With Us
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You want to achieve the best online presence in your field.
- You enjoy learning and growing together.
- Your business goals align with our team goals.
- You believe in team work as we do.
- You want to work with people who do WordPress only.
Why You Should Not Work With Us
- You don’t have a clear long term goal for your online business.
- You require website platform other than WordPress.
Do You Fancy Working With Us?
Our team is helping creative businesses since 2010 to build their online home bases and succeed online. Our WordPress website development, maintenance and support plans include:
- Website Development on WordPress
- Learning Management System(LMS) Setup
- WordPress Website Support Service, Which Includes Unlimited Support Tasks
Find out more about our plans here.