Looking for some of the best personal trainer websites to seek inspiration?
Being a personal trainer and having a professional website enables you to establish trust and promote your personal brand.
Your personal trainer website includes all the crucial information about their services and programs. This helps potential clients understand what you offer and how you can help them achieve their goals.
In this post, I have analyzed the 20 best personal trainer websites of 2024 for you in the following personal trainer categories:
- Fitness Personal Trainer Websites
- Health Personal Trainer Websites
- Gym Personal Trainer Websites
- Athletic Personal Trainer Websites
Let’s get started!
Personal Trainer Websites
Personal trainers are professionals who provide personalized fitness instruction, guidance, and coaching to individuals or small groups. They are knowledgeable in various aspects of physical fitness, exercise techniques, nutrition, sports medicine and overall wellness.
Personal trainers typically work closely with their clients to develop customized workout programs tailored to their specific goals, fitness levels, and any unique needs or limitations.
Fitness personal trainers can help you with:
- Goal setting to set realistic and achievable fitness goals based on your needs
- Customized workout plans to meet your goals
- Motivation and accountability to keep you focused and committed
- Proper form and technique to optimize results and prevent injuries
- Education and knowledge of various aspects of fitness
Following are some of the best personal trainer websites:
Forge Fitness and Nutrition Coaching offer immersive custom fitness and nutrition coaching to individuals all over the world.
Their trainers and dietitians are all certified and ready to help you on your journey. You can access your custom workouts in the gym, at home, or on the road right from your mobile device.
Key features of Forge Fitness and Nutrition Coaching site:
- Uses social proof by featuring a scrolling feed of testimonials on the first page
- Images help the website visitors understand how the training is being delivered
- Services are well explained using an accessible and non-intimidating tone
- Well-defined payment plans to help visitors select the plan according to their needs
- User-friendly registration system to make consumers’ lives easier
Fitness Blender’s goal is to make health and fitness attainable, affordable, and approachable.
Their workout plans use their online fitness calendar to provide detailed, day-by-day plans, creating incredible, sustainable results.
Key features of the Fitness Blender site:
- Attention-grabbing top bar to promote new challenges
- Well-designed product page and user-optimized checkout process
- Strategically placed CTAs to drive user engagement and conversions
- Seamless experience on both desktop and mobile devices
- The presence and placement of social media buttons or links to encourage social sharing or engagement
Upside Aerial Arts & Fitness’s mission is to use the joy of circus arts to support adults of any age, size, color, fitness background, sexual orientation, or gender identity on their movement journey.
Key features of the Upside Aerial Arts & Fitness site:
- Eye catchy full video in the background of the homepage header section showing a woman swinging from aerial silks is the best way to boost conversion
- Includes an incredible navigation menu that enables users to access different website sections
- The chat feature gives users an immediate way to get answers if they can’t find them on the website
- A strong mission statement is displayed on the homepage
- Social media integration with clear guidance aiming to stimulate social sharing and engagement
Roman Fitness Systems was founded by the wise and powerful John Romaniello in 1792. He knew he was onto something truly remarkable but feared there was more research to be done than could be accomplished within the span of a normal human lifetime.
Key features of the Roman Fitness Systems site:
- Language is written with a unique sense of humor to grab attention and keep readers intrigued
- The search bar in the footer section gives the chance to search for the info needed
- Social media icons in the header section help to grow your brand reach with a social content feed
- Very well-written and regularly updated blog on the site
- The comments section shows that they have a significant following
5. Up Fitness
Ultimate Performance is the world’s only global personal training business. They have expanded across four continents of the globe and forged an unrivaled reputation for personal training excellence end exceptional transformation results.
Key features of the Up Fitness site:
- Best copy and amazing pictures are enough to grab visitor’s attention on your website
- An FAQs page to answer all your questions
- A very well-crafted About section of the homepage gives a detailed insight about themselves
- Easy to contact, with social media buttons present on the first page that you can use to book a call
- Well-structured and user-friendly navigation
Health Trainer Websites
Health trainers, also known as wellness coaches or health coaches, are professionals who specialize in guiding individuals toward optimal health and well-being.
They focus on holistic approaches that encompass not only physical fitness but also mental, emotional, and overall wellness.
Health trainers can help you with:
- Comprehensive health assessment to evaluate your current health status, lifestyle habits, and goals
- Individualized wellness plans based on the assessment of your specific needs and goals
- Behavior change and goal setting to align with your vision
- Motivation and accountability to help you stay on track with your wellness journey
- Education and empowerment to empower you with knowledge and information
Following are some best health trainer websites:
6. ACE Fitness
ACE stands out from other certifiers because they run programs and initiatives and apply its own efforts to bring to life the mission of getting people moving.
The ACE Mover Method is a philosophy that facilitates healthy lifestyle behaviors. This philosophy is centered around empowering clients to take a personalized journey.
Key features of the ACE Fitness site:
- Eye catchy tagline in the header builds the trust of website visitors
- Easy to access Upcoming events
- Amusing animation effects
- Non-aggressive CTA, which makes it more attractive.
- A number of testimonials are on the homepage, making it easy to take a leap of faith in them
Precision Nutrition does extensive, peer-reviewed research on key nutrition and health subjects. Also, regularly publishes free articles, infographics, and courses to demystify hot topics in the field.
Key features of the Precision Nutrition site:
- The promotional statement at the top of the website is a great source of information
- Social media links in the footer section are easy to access
- 100% responsive across all devices
- Easy navigation to access any section of the website
- Short and descriptive CTA
The National Academy of Sports Medicine’s (NASM) mission is to provide world-class fitness and wellness professionals with the knowledge and tools to transform lives.
They help personal trainers, coaches, their clients and anyone with a passion for fitness live healthier and happier lives.
Key features of the NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) site:
- No annoying pop-ups asking you to sign up for the newsletter
- Shared the stats in the first fold of the website to build credibility
- Easy to access and purchase their services
- Testimonials help you to make an informed decision
- Contact Number and address are all displayed at the bottom of each page
Bodybuilding.com delivers fitness tips to achieve your ideal physique, exclusive access to new product launches, and involves you in the bodybuilding community.
Their mission is to provide you with the tools and resources to build your body for whatever health and wellness goal you set your sight on.
Key features of the Bodybuilding.com site:
- No pop-ups to irritate you with newsletter subscriptions
- Social media links are embedded in an incredible way
- Easy to access the latest articles
- A search bar in the header and footer section of the website helps you to get where you need to be
- The whole purchase and checkbox process is simple and user friendly
LIVESTRONG.com delivers trusted health, nutrition, and fitness information – for all. They strive to give you the tools and knowledge you need to live a happier, healthier life.
Key features of the LiveStrong site:
- Eye catchy header images and taglines
- All the latest articles are shared on the homepage which makes it easier to access
- Newsletter subscription form embedded to increase conversions
- No annoying pop-ups asking for a subscription
- User-friendly navigation
Gym Trainer Websites
A gym trainer is a certified fitness professional who works within a gym or fitness center and provides personalized training and guidance to clients.
They help individuals of various fitness levels and goals achieve their desired results through tailored exercise programs, nutrition advice, and lifestyle modifications.
Gym trainers can help you with:
- Fitness assessments to evaluate clients’ current fitness levels, strengths, weaknesses
- Personalized training programs to target specific areas of improvement
- Technique and form correction to ensure safety and optimize results
- Motivation and accountability to help clients to stay committed to their goals and push them to overcome obstacles
- Education and guidance to offer guidance on all possible factors
Following are some best gym personal trainer websites:
At Fitocracy, your expert coach will take you through an assessment in order to create your personal plan for success. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced athlete, we have a coach for you.
Key features of the Fitocracy site:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use navigation
- Responsive layout to ensure that the website adapts and displays properly across various screen sizes
- Keep their focus on the visual hierarchy to prioritize content and guide users’ attention
- A consistent layout helps create a cohesive user experience
- Correct use of white spaces improves readability, focuses attention on important content, and prevents the layout from feeling cluttered
Trifecta helps you every step of the way with the food, goal setting, and nutritional education you need to transform your health inside & out.
They kept you motivated with community support. No need to feel alone. Their experts and community are there to help you succeed.
Key features of the Trifecta site:
- Integration of a search bar to facilitate quick content discovery
- Placement of social media icons to encourage users to connect and share content
- Eye-catching hero images or sliders grab the user’s attention
- Clean and minimalist design
- Responsive layout that adapts well to different screen sizes and devices
Trainiacs believe fitness sets the foundation for a fulfilling life. They help people feel good for good by simplifying exercise for everyone.
They give you a personal trainer in the palm of your hand and custom workouts you can do in your own space on your own time.
Key features of the Trainiac site:
- Emphasis on high-quality visuals
- Well-defined sections for different content areas
- Testimonials or reviews from satisfied users to build trust and credibility
- Easy-to-find contact information
- Visible and accessible buttons for key actions
Fyt’s personal trainers will provide customized programming, motivation, and a dose of fun during every step of your fitness journey.
At Find Your Trainer, With the largest team of trainers in the country, they will find you the perfect match for your personality, experience, and goals.
Key features of the Find Your Traine site:
- Consistent and logical placement of navigation elements across different pages
- Prominent placement of the website’s logo to enhance brand recognition
- Consistent branding elements
- Easy to access social media links
- Shared the list of cities where they provide their services
15. Muuv Labs
Muuv Labs is a full innovation lab that is leveraging user research and deep data analysis to predict and build future innovations in the health and wellness industry.
Key features of the Muuv Labs site:
- Easy-to-use menu for quick navigation to different sections of the website
- Engaging imagery helps to motivate and engage users
- Clear typography and appropriate font sizes
- Strategically placed call-to-action buttons
- The website utilizes a hierarchical structure, using headings, subheadings, and bullet points to organize and present information in a scannable format
Athletic Trainer Websites
An athletic trainer is a specialized fitness professional who focuses on training athletes to improve their performance in specific sports or athletic endeavors.
They possess advanced knowledge and expertise in sports-specific training techniques, conditioning, injury prevention, and performance enhancement.
Athletic trainers can help you with:
- Sports-specific training programs target the necessary skills, movements, and energy systems relevant to the sport.
- Strength and conditioning to emphasize strength and conditioning exercises to enhance an athlete’s overall physical performance
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation to improve joint stability, muscular balance, and mobility, reducing the risk of injuries
- Performance enhancement to enhance an athlete’s performance in their specific sport
- Nutrition and recovery strategies to optimize performance and support the athlete’s training goals
Following are some best athletic personal trainer websites:
EliteFTS’s core values, Focus, Trust, and Strength, have enabled us to be the industry’s top information and equipment destination for strength athletes or anyone who places training as a high priority in their life.
Key features of the EliteFTS site:
- Clear calls-to-action to guide users toward desired actions or conversions
- Integration with e-commerce functionality for online sales or bookings
- Multi-language support to cater to a diverse audience
- Interactive elements
- Well-organized and structured layout for easy content consumption
EXOS offers personalized guidance across body and mind. Their holistic, team-driven approach enables people to realize their vision of greatness in work, sport, and life.
Key features of the EXOS site:
- Responsive design for seamless user experience across different devices
- User-friendly and intuitive navigation for easy exploration of the site
- High-quality and visually appealing graphics, images, and videos
- Strong and consistent branding elements to establish a memorable identity
- Social media integration to facilitate content sharing and increase reach
Altis global community for the discovery of performance through connection, education, and inspiration. They have built a one-of-a-kind training environment that athletes and coaches from all over the world call home.
It is the adherence to their principles of transparency and authenticity, and their willingness to share openly and honestly with everyone that has primarily built this culture.
Key features of the Altis site:
- Links to easily share website content on social media platforms
- Prominent and visually appealing buttons to guide users toward desired actions
- High-quality to enhance the user experience
- A clean and organized layout that is easy to understand and interact with
- Displaying positive feedback from satisfied customers to build trust and credibility
Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning specializes in maximizing the potential of both adult and athlete clientele. MBSC offers the most comprehensive sports performance enhancement training and personal training in the nation.
The MBSC results-driven approach has been refined for decades and is suited for athletes and adult clients.
Key features of the Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning site:
- Easy-to-use menus and navigation bars for seamless browsing
- Ensuring the website adapts and looks great on various devices and screen sizes
- Cohesive use of colors, typography, and logos to maintain brand identity
- Proper use of headings, subheadings, and sections to structure content
- Effective use of size, color, and contrast to guide the user’s attention
20. Onnit Academy
Onnit Academy is on a mission to empower as many individuals as possible with a holistic philosophy regarding physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
They believe that if people have access to the best tools and knowledge, they will be able to achieve their fullest human potential, leading to a global movement for the good of all.
Key features of the Onnit Academy site:
- A mobile-friendly layout that prioritizes a smooth user experience on smaller screens
- Prominent and visually appealing buttons to guide users toward desired actions
- Maintaining a consistent layout across pages to provide a cohesive user experience
- Applying a well-chosen color palette that reflects the brand and evokes desired emotions
- Utilizing readable and consistent fonts throughout the website
Wrapping up, being a personal trainer, your website is your first impression. Your personal trainer website gives you the opportunity to share valuable tips, advice, and articles with your clients.
Above are some of the best personal trainer websites in terms of design, UX, and structure. Considering the above-mentioned key features, build your own personal trainer website and gain more potential clients.
Pay attention to your website development and have a personal trainer website that works if you are looking to grow your online business.
You can also request a free website growth audit today to get ideas to improve your website.
And now I’d like to hear from you:
What’s your favorite personal trainer website from this list? Or maybe you have a question.
Feel free to leave a comment below.