Looking for the best event management plugin for your coaching website?
An event management plugin in your WordPress website is the easiest way to create and manage events. It simplifies all the event management tasks. Also, it ensures that you have a successful event.
A good event management WordPress plugin includes resources, time allocation, attendees’ details, email follow-up, ticketing functions, and much more.
This post lists the best event management plugin for your coaching website along with its features and pricing details.
Must have features of event management plugin:
The most common and important things that you should look for in WordPress event registration plugins are:
- Easy to set up and manage
- Built-in RSVP
- Ticketing systems
- Integrated payment options
- Email notifications to stay in touch with your attendees
- Customizable UI
Best WordPress event plugins
There are a large number of WordPress event registration plugins that are available in the WordPress directory. It is quite challenging to select one from such a long list.
Therefore, we have done the hard work for you and listed the 12 best event management plugins that you can consider for your WordPress website:
1. Simple WP Events
Simple WP Events is a free event management WordPress plugin. It helps you to easily create and manage events on your WordPress website. It is the most simple, fast, and reliable event plugin.
Key features of the Simple WP Events plugin are :
- Easy to create events
- Option to customize the page slug
- Easy to override the template
- Includes events taxonomies (categories & tags)
- Have location post type to reuse locations
- Option to add an event to Google Calendar
- Completely responsive for all devices
- Custom HTML email templates
- Hooks & filters for customization
- Shortcodes for archive page and widgets
In addition to the above, the Simple WP Events plugin is easy to manage the entries by viewing and filtering records from the dashboard. It includes custom notification templates. You can also export events, registrations, and subscribers to CSV files.
The current version of Simple WP Events is Free to use for everyone.
2. Modern Events Calendar
Modern Events Calendar plugin allows you to create, manage and sell tickets with ease on the WordPress website. This plugin comes with advanced booking features.
You can enjoy the default stylish design for the event calendars. Also, this plugin has more than 50 beautiful layouts to schedule the events on your website.
Key features of the Modern Events Calendar plugin are :
- Easy to setup events
- Detailed settings and options
- 50+ event display layouts
- Booking & ticketing features
- Various payment gateways
- Easy-to-use interface
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- Liquid view layouts
- Zoom and Webex integration
- Highly compatible with WooCommerce
The basic version of the Modern Events Calendar is free. The premium version costs from $39 up to $2,284 for between 1 and 10 licenses. It includes extensions as well that can cost from $19 up to $499.
The premium version includes adds location maps, extended shortcode options, custom booking forms for events, Google Maps directions, multiple calendar and event views, agenda planning tools, advanced booking options, payment gateways, and a whole lot more.
3. Event Organiser
The Event Organiser WordPress plugin allows you to create events in the form of custom post types. It helps you to easily add additional features in order to manage any aspect of the event.
You can choose the right custom post type for your event and manage some additional event modules as well. You can allow website visitors to subscribe to your events or a venue or any category to stay up to date.
Key features of the Event Organiser plugin are :
- Easy to customize
- WordPress hooks allow a lot of freedom for developers
- Supports complex event schedules
- Intuitive user interface
- Excellent support system
- Embed the venue map
- Subscribe to event feeds
- Color-coded event categories.
- Export/import events to and from ICAL files
- Public events feed
The event Organiser has three price plans:
- Personal at £50 billed annually
- Business at £90 billed annually
- Developer at £120 billed annually
EventON WordPress plugin supports the creation of events with various configurations. It includes featured events, recurring events, month or year-long events and virtual events, and much more.
The calendar feature of EventOn is much stronger. You can create listings with images. Also, you can add an option for Zoom or other virtual events.
Key features of the EventOn plugin are :
- Event custom timezone text
- Gutenberg Calendar Block
- Interactive short code generator
- Various event user interaction methods
- Support filter options
- Globally hide the sort & filter bar on the calendar
- Ability to reset filters on the calendar
- Ability to disable/enable JS libraries
- Support enabling/disabling various data fields
- Basic Paypal API support
EventOn is currently $25 at CodeCanyon. Extensions are extra and can cost from $15 per year to $310 per year.
5. Venture Event Manager
Venture Event Manager is a reliable, optimized, and user-friendly WordPress event management plugin. This plugin has an accessible drag-and-drop event builder.
Key features of the Venture Event Manager plugin are :
- Easy to install, setup, and maintain
- Option to unlimited recurring events even in the free version
- Allow the creation of unlimited calendars, lists, and single-event pages
- User-friendly for admins and site visitors
- Drag-and-Drop layout controls
- Feature-rich and extensible.
- Option to customize the code
- 100% responsive
- Elegant designs.
- Secure and stable with no database bloat
The basic version of the Venture Event Manager is free. The premium version costs $149 for a single license and $499 for 25 licenses. Some add-ons cost extra, from $49 up to $199 each.
6. WP Event Manager
WP Event Manager is one of the best WordPress event registration plugins. It is a lightweight, scalable, and full-featured plugin. This plugin helps you with event listings and their management.
WP Event Manager has a customizable design that can easily fit into any website with multiple view types. You can set up virtual and in-person events as well using the most user-friendly and well-organized dashboard.
Key features of the Venture Event Manager plugin are :
- Fully responsive
- SEO friendly
- Preview before the event live
- Easy events classification
- Event Dashboard
- Multilingual translation support
- Page builder compatibility
- Freedom to operate
- Field editor
The basic version of the Venture Event Manager is free. The premium version costs from $99 up to $399.
7. Everest Forms
Everest Forms WordPress plugin has an easy drag-and-drop form builder. You can create any kind of form within a minute using this plugin.
Everest Forms provides a beginner-friendly experience to users. So, users who don’t have coding skills can easily use this plugin to create forms.
Key features of the Everest Forms plugin are :
- Drag and drop builder
- Pre-designed form templates
- Spam protection
- Form designer
- Unlimited form fields
- Form entries
- Form import export
- Smart conditional logic
- Email notifications and autoresponders
The basic version of the Everest Forms is free. The premium version costs from $69 up to $299.
8. Registrations for the Events Calendar
With Registrations for the Events Calendar WordPress plugin, you can easily collect and manage event registrations. It helps to create customizable forms and email templates.
Key features of the Registrations for the Events Calendar plugin are :
- Multiple registration forms specific to each event
- Online payments for events using PayPal
- Offline payment management
- Guest registrations
- Multiple confirmation email templates
- Customizable event reports
- Easy event management for membership sites
- Highly customizable
- User-friendly features
- Includes the tools for GDPR compliance
The basic version of the Registrations for the Events Calendar is free. The premium version costs $69/Year for a Single Site.
9. RSVP and Event Management Plugin
RSVP and Event Management Plugin is a feature-rich WordPress event registration plugin. You can easily manage attendees for your events using this plugin.
Key features of the RSVP and Event Management Plugin are :
- AJAX based front-end
- Passcode or no passcode to RSVP
- Easy attendee management
- Custom questions
- Import and export attendees
- Open registration or private attendee list
- The ability for attendees to add additional guests
- Easy to customize the text
- Email notifications
- Associate attendees to make it easier for groups/families to RSVP all at the same time
The basic version of the RSVP and Event Management Plugin is free. The premium version costs $89/Year for a Single WordPress Install.
10. Event Espresso
Event Espresso WordPress plugin is a well-established plugin with countless features in both free and premium versions. It helps to manage tickets, event registration, payments, event check-in, and a lot more.
With the Event Espresso WordPress plugin, you can easily integrate your WordPress website with ticket-scanning apps!
Key features of the Event Espresso are :
- Helps to sell tickets or event registrations online
- GDPR Compliant
- Option to customize the event confirmation emails
- Collect event payments through credit cards
- Accept bank transfers for event payments
- Display events on a calendar page
- A huge range of features are covering most elements of event management
- Ticket scanning app integration
- Protect your event registrations from spam and junk registrations
- Supports 25+ Languages
The basic version of the Event Espresso Plugin is free.
Further, it has three plans:
- The personal Support License package costs $99.95
- The Developer Support License package costs $359.95
- Everything Support License package costs $359.95/annually
Extra extensions are also available at a cost or included within the bundles.
Amelia event management plugin works 24/7 to make sure your customers can book appointments or events easily at any time. It helps to pay online even while you sleep.
Amelia is primarily a booking plugin with calendar support. The design of this plugin is modern and built to slide seamlessly into any website design.
Key features of the Amelia plugin are :
- Custom Fields for booking forms
- WooCommerce integration
- Native Zoom integration
- Google calendar synchronization
- Search interface for bookings
- Calendar and list view
- Group appointment bookings
- Support for Paypal payment system
- Discount coupons for bookings
- WhatsApp integration
The basic version of the Amelia plugin is free. Further, it has three plans.
- The premium version costs $59
- The Pro version costs $109
- The developer version costs $249
12. All-in-One Event Calendar
All-in-One Events Calendar is one of the best WordPress event registration plugins and is trusted by 150000+ event creators worldwide. It helps to create, manage and share events easily. The design of this plugin is very user-friendly and simple.
Key features of the All-in-One Event Calendar plugin are :
- Events calendars & listings
- Design & customizations
- Event aggregation
- Community events
- Event promotion & distribution
- Security, privacy & accessibility
- Event publishing & reach
- Room scheduling
- Account set up & management
- Event registration & ticketing
The basic version of the All-in-One Event Calendar plugin is free. Premium plans start at $14.99 per month and up to $83.10 per month billed annually.
Wrapping up, having an event management plugin in your coaching website is really important to arrange a successful event and also to make your website look more professional. WordPress event registration plugins make it easy for you to set recurring events, sell tickets, manage participants, and so on.
I hope this detailed guide will help you in selecting the right plugin for your website.
Choose the best event management plugin from the above list that meets your requirements and launch it today.
Feel free to comment below if you have any questions or get in touch if you need help in setting up an event on your website!