Designing a coaching website with a professional look is far more important than creating a website with an aesthetically pleasing design.
A professional looking website enhances your professional image and helps you highlight what your business offers.
Your website is your 24-hour brand representative.
It should be comprehensive enough to encompass all the relevant professional content and functionality.
We have listed the most important tips to make your coaching website look professional. It will help you to attract more visitors and strengthen your brand identity.
Let’s get started.
Tips to make your website look professional
1. Eye-catching homepage
The homepage of your coaching website is the most valuable landing page and represents your brand. The homepage sets the tone of how different and better your company is compared to others in the same niche.
Did you know that 75 per cent of people come to your website and consider the homepage as a first impression?
- A powerful header with an aspiration identity and a CTA
- Use high-quality images and videos
- Add whitespaces where needed
- A good color contrast
- Embed social media links using icons in the footer
- Add contact form
- Font family should be easy to read
- Proper heading hierarchy
- Add buttons and calls to action
- Add contact information like email or phone number
- Include branding elements
Making the homepage of your website look professional and aesthetically pleasing will improve the performance of your entire website.
2. Easy-to-navigate website
Navigation is essential to your website design because it contributes to the best user experience. It helps website visitors easily navigate your website and access the information they are searching for.
According to the 3-Click Rule for Navigation, each essential page of your website should be 3 clicks away. This means each essential page of your website should be linked to the main menu.
Tips to create a professional looking website navigation are:
- Main navigation should not include more than 3 main links
- Navigation needs to be consistent
- Link the logo to the Home Page and add breadcrumbs
- Create sitemap page
- Navigation should be clear, structured, and intuitive
- Links need to be descriptive
- Primary navigation should include essential links and categories
- Secondary navigation should include subcategories
- Add all the quick links to the footer section
Good quality navigation is the best way by which your website visitors can explore the entire website without having any hunt for a hidden treasure.
3. Add favicon
A favicon helps users easily recognize your website and access it. The web browser will display your website as the default blank document without the favicon.
Favicons are usually 16×16 pixels small icons. It may be your site logo or the first letter of the brand, or any generic image that can represent your business type.
The benefits of adding favicons to your website are:
- Strengthen the consistency
- Enhance the usability of the web interface
- Support brand awareness and recognizability
- Make your website look more professional
4. Choose colors from the website color palette
Color is one of the most powerful tools in website design. A well-defined and eye catchy color palette helps to increase your brand recognition and prompts the site visitors to take action.
According to the survey report, 39% of consumers appreciate color more than any other component of a website’s design.
Tips for picking a professional website color scheme are:
- Consider your demographic
- Target your audience
- Analyze your competitor’s
- Address visual hierarchy
- Focus on actionability, especially clickability
- Keep responsive design in mind
- Embrace neutral colors
- Make the color contrast readable
After finalizing the color palette for your brand, use those colors on the sidebar, links, headings, and footer. It’s the best way to achieve a unified look across your site and make it look professional.
5. Responsive website design
A responsive website design and development allows your website to flow freely across all screen resolutions and renders it to look great. It is the most crucial aspect of a professional website design and ensures that the link, text, and other elements are easily accessible.
According to the survey, 61% of internet users have a higher opinion of companies with mobile-friendly website designs.
Benefits of responsive website design:
- More mobile traffic
- Lower maintenance needs
- Higher conversion rates
- Easier analytics reporting
- Improved SEO
- An improved online browsing experience
- Lower bounce rates
A responsive website design offers a seamless website experience to enable the website visitors to enjoy the design and content of your offer.
6. Quality images
Images are the easiest way to improve the user experience of your coaching website and give it a professional look. You can get more views and clicks, bring your product to life, and improves search engine rankings.
Do you know users spend an average of 5.94 seconds looking at a website’s main image, and 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load?
Tips for choosing the best image for your website are :
- Choose high-quality images
- Images should be relevant to your brand
- Showcase real people
- Optimize for SEO (Compress them)
- Choose the right image type, i-e: SVG
7. Engage your audience
The benefits of increasing website engagement are:
- Increase sales conversions
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Increased average duration on the website of visitors
Tips for engaging your website audience are :
- Add live chat for real-time assistance
- Highlight your social proof
- Make your Call to Action (CTAs) compelling
- Make your website loading time faster
- Keep your website navigation intuitive
- Understand your target audience
- Personalize your communication to increase user engagement
8. Add chatbots and FAQs
Having a chatbot option on your website can boost your brand’s value by engaging with your customers in a friendly manner and as fast as possible. Also, FAQs can boost your internal link-building, which is an important search ranking factor.
Do you know 23% of customer service companies are currently using AI chatbots, and 80% of people have interacted with a chatbot at some point?
Tips for creating a great chatbot are:
- Allow users to ask questions
- Provide quick answer buttons
- Avoid slang and keep a clean tone
- Use clear wording while keeping a friendly tone and voice
- Provide vital information according to specific keywords
- Integrate it with your CRM or Facebook etc
Tips for writing good FAQs are:
- Make the FAQ section easy to find
- Write questions from users’ perspective
- Write the FAQs in an actual question-and-answer format.
- Answer the question, don’t just link to a different page.
- Start your answers to yes/no questions with a “yes” or a “no”
- Create an FAQ section for every service page
9. Optimize website speed
A good website speed directly influences your conversion rates and improves search engine rankings. optimized website speed ensures an impressive user experience, minimizes bounce rates, and increases customer engagement.
Tips to improve website page speed are:
- Optimize your website images
- Enable caching
- Improve the mobile version first
- Enable GZIP compression
- Minify CSS, HTML & JS files
- Update plugins and themes
- Clean-up your database
- Keep a regular check on your website performance
10. Website functionality
By determining the purpose of your website, you can make it a better functioning site. A fully functional website appeals to your website visitors. You can gain potential leads and leave a positive impression on your brand.
The benefits of a functional website are:
- Increases credibility
- Boost in sales
- Increases visibility
- Improve page load times
- Cohesive content strategy
Tips to improve the website functionalities are:
- Define website purpose and goals
- Meet audience needs
- Make your website functional for everyone
- Make your website ADA Compliant
- Work on the website’s SEO
Wrapping up, a professionally designed website can help your coaching business to grow. You can convince your website visitors to click, read, and convert better.
A professional website ensures that users land on your website and don’t leave the website without taking any action. The above-listed tips will help you to add a professional vibe to your coaching website and improve your online presence.
Feel free to leave a quick comment below if the above-mentioned tips helped you in optimize your coaching website.
You can also request a free website growth audit where we manually review all these elements on your website and send a report with valuable suggestions that you can implement on your own.